KEFAR PINES (Heb. כְּפַר פִּינֶס), moshav in the northern Sharon, Israel, affiliated to Ha-Po'el ha-Mizrachi moshavim association. The settlers, from Poland, Germany, and other countries, founded Kefar Pines in 1933. Citrus orchards, dairy cattle, and poultry constituted its principal farm branches. The moshav is named after Yehiel Michael *Pines. In 1967 its population was 400, increasing to 730 in the mid-1990s and 972 in 2002 after expansion.