KEFAR YEḤEZKEL (Heb. כְּפַר יְחֶזְקֵאל), moshav in the Harod Valley, Israel, N.W. of *En-Harod, affiliated to Tenu'at ha-Moshavim. It was founded in 1921 as one of the first settlements in the valleys of Jezreel and Harod, by a group of pioneers of the Second and Third Aliyah. Farming at Kefar Yeḥezkel was intensive, diversified, and fully irrigated. The moshav operates a tourist center that features a robotic dairy. The moshav is named after Yeḥezkel *Sassoon, whose contribution aided the Jewish National Fund in financing the purchase of the Jezreel and Harod valley lands. In 1968 it had a population of 440. In the mid-1990s the population was approximately 591; in 2002, 610, with expansion underway.